Homeopathy restores health by stimulating the body’s own systems of defence and repair. This gentle, yet effective healing system is safe for use in infants and for pregnant & breast feeding Mums. These are all situations where treatment with regular medication is very limited or contraindicated.
Each dose of the remedy is a message to the body to rectify an imbalance rather than an amount of medication. This explains the initial frequency of dosing. Once the body starts to respond, it means that it is listening to the messages and one reduces the frequency of dosing accordingly. This also explains why dosing is the same for children and for adults.
Useful Services for the Birth Process
As a new Mum, you will be faced with treating many childhood ailments …
- baby colic and childhood fevers
- teething – inflamed gums, clinging, crying
- difficult feeding due to baby’s blocked nose
- the typical snotty nose / blocked ear syndrome
- sleep problems – common in babies and young children
- diarrhoea and vomiting, dehydration due to lack of fluids
- chesty or dry coughs, tight chests, colds and flu
- bumps and bruises, general injuries
The pegasus range treats all these conditions naturally, safely and effectively.
Until an infant can suck the pillules safely without risk of choking (around 8-9 months old), crush 4-5 pillules between 2 plastic medicine measures then add a small amount of water and spoon directly into the infant’s mouth. Do not use metal spoons as the remdies are very subtle and absorption may be affected. Alternatively if you’re dosing frequently e.g. colic, another method may be useful: dissolve 10 pillules in half a glass of boiled and cooled water and spoon one medicine measure into the infant’s mouth for each dose. Discard the water after 24 hours.